How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021
In episode #1625, we show you how you can rank on page one of Google in 2021! This is a topic that we can go on about forever, but in today’s session, we highlight the value of making a well-functioning website, updating old content, using ‘the skyscraper technique’, creating titles that evoke curiosity, and a whole lot more. Be sure to catch today’s show for some lightning-fast tips you can use to boost your SEO in 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021
- [00:30] Optimize the functionality and UX of your website.
- [00:59] Build fewer links and keep the few you make high-quality.
- [01:48] Using Backlinko’s ‘skyscraper technique’: Reverse engineer the top results of a search.
- [02:09] Iterate and make your content feel like a great product.
- [02:42] Increasing click-through by leveraging user signals and core web vitals.
- [03:38] Create content with titles that evoke curiosity.
- [03:50] Upping the time a person spends on a page by packing in different content types.
- [04:19] Update your old content to refresh it for Google’s search algorithms.
- [05:03] That is it for today!
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: