In episode #1764, we show you how to recruit A-player marketing talent to grow your revenue. Unsuccessful hiring is the single biggest problem in business today, so you need to know what you are looking for and how to get it when it comes to your team. Follow along in this episode and hear how we approach hiring in our businesses.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Recruit A-Player Marketing Talent to Grow Your Revenue.
- [00:30] The three types of A-players.
- [01:11] How Neil looks for and poaches his A-players!
- [02:28] Defining the type of employee you want.
- [03:53] Hooking the A-players more easily by not pitching directly.
- [04:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: