In episode #1853, Neil and Eric talk about setting goals across your business. From those on the leadership team down to your entry-level positions, everyone should have a clear plan. So tune in today to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Goals Ranging From Entry Level to the Lead Team.
- [00:28] How Neil approaches goal-setting with his teams.
- [01:15] The benefits of using frameworks when it comes to setting goals.
- [02:15] Goals should be aspirational but not unattainable.
- [02:36] Traction is useful when your business is small, less so as it grows.
- [02:51] How you should go about breaking down your goals.
- [03:20] The benefits of consistency over the years
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Why the secret to success is setting the right goals
What are OKRs?
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: