In episode #1892, Neil and Eric talk about How to Systematize Your Marketing. Learn how to create an internal wiki for your processes and why it’s so beneficial for your daily operations. We also discuss why you need a process watcher and why it’s essential to create a swipe file for the internal processes and marketing ideas from companies you admire.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Systematize Your Marketing.
- [00:30] Why all your tasks and processes should be documented internally for easy reference.
- [01:24] How to use resources like Loom or Notion for documenting your internal processes.
- [01:59] Why you need a process watcher: as your company grows your processes will break.
- [02:51] Create a swipe file for processes from other companies you admire.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: