In episode #1795, Neil and Eric talk about how you can teach without giving all the answers away. There are different ways you can approach this based on what fits your marketing strategy, so tune in today to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Teach Without Giving All the Answers.
- [00:51] The main way course creators don’t give away too much content.
- [01:44] How Eric and Neil’s approach differs from normal course creators.
- [02:02] Hear what you should not do.
- [02:45] Overdelivering is what will build a great community in the long run.
- [03:22] Some things are long-term plays, so don’t monetize every single thing.
- [03:26] That’s it for today!
- [03:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: