In episode #1917, Neil and Eric talk about how to test adverts without spending too much money. One of the best ways to save money on testing ads is to let your competitors do it for you! Tune in to find out how to conduct your research efficiently and why creating a swipe file can give you the inspiration you need for a fantastic ad!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Test Ads Without Spending Too Much Money.
- [00:25] Research your competitors by checking out their online ads, as well as their upsells, downsells, and landing pages.
- [01:19] Create a swipe file of adverts that you like that you can draw on later for inspiration.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint and how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: