Episode #76 with Henry and Dylan—Today they're discussing The Magic of Thinking Big, a book by David J. Schwartz.
Read today's BOOK CLUB BOOK: The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
Dishin' out Smart Nonsense about:
- Why you must stop making excuses and take control of your life
- How does your environment influence your path to success?
- Could you be better than the most successful person you know?
- Lessons from 7 Years Working in Restaurants | Smart Nonsense Pod #51
- Pod Club: Nick Kokonas—First Principles, Price Discrimination, and Surviving COVID | Smart Nonsense Pod #58
- Book Club: Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance | Smart Nonsense Pod #66
- Steph Smith: Working From Home, Creating Quality Content, and Learning to Code | Smart Nonsense Pod #68
- What Will You Learn: Talking With The Most Prolific Book Reviewers on the Internet | Smart Nonsense Pod #71
- Noah Cowan: Jeopardy! and The Art of Dabbling | Smart Nonsense Pod #73
- George Hotz: Comma.ai, OpenPilot, and Autonomous Vehicles | Lex Fridman Pod #31
- George Hotz: Hacking the Simulation & Learning to Drive with Neural Nets | Lex Fridman Pod #132
- Bill Burr Stand-Up Monologue | Saturday Night Live
- Monday Morning Podcast | Bill Burr
- On Writing Well by William Zinsser
- Thanks A Thousand by A. J. Jacobs
- Naval Ravikant
- Jeff Bezos
- Joe Rogan
- Tim Ferriss
- Jocko Willink
- George S. Patton
- Steve Jobs
- Ken Henry
Here's the full Show Notes.
Watch Henry's last YouTube video.
P.S. Toss us a 5-star review 🙂