In episode #1955, Neil and Eric talk about how to throw a remarkable mastermind. Tuning in you’ll hear about the importance of relationships, curation, and how to create an event that will keep participants engaged and consolidate their learning. Listen in on today’s episode to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Throw A Remarkable Mastermind.
- [00:50] Learn why you need a diverse range of people who can learn from one another.
- [01:48] How to create a mix of activities to make it an engaging experience.
- [02:45] Curation and a sense of intimacy is important.
- [03:05] The importance of a dynamic range of speakers and activities.
- [04:15] Use themes and topics to help participants compartmentalize their learnings.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Vanessa Lau
- Cody Sanchez
- Patrick Campbell
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: