In episode #1923, Neil and Eric talk about how to write high-ranking headlines. High-ranking headlines are one of the best ways to increase your click-through rate. Tune in to learn about how you can use ClickFlow to test your headlines and optimize your SEO through methods like AB testing and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Write High Ranking Headlines.
- [00:27] Our definition of high-ranking headlines.
- [00:53] How to use ClickFlow to generate high-ranking headlines.
- [02:00] Some of the best strategies to increase your click-through rate.
- [03:51] Use ClickFlow to start AB testing your headlines.
- [04:19] Ten takeaways to help you optimize your SEO.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Use this link for a special Black Friday offer for new ClickFlow users: https://www.clickflow.com/black-friday/
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: