In episode #1936, we share how Web3 will change marketing forever and what this could mean for your business! With the growing tide around decentralization, the blockchain, and the many fruits of these systems, Web3 is poised to make a huge impact on the way we interact and do business online. To hear all about NFTs and smart contracts, and some quick ideas on how to use new ground for innovative marketing, join us today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: How Web3 Will Change Marketing Forever.
- [00:25] Defining the different Web iterations and why Web3 is so important!
- [01:40] What decentralization will do to the control of data and user autonomy.
- [02:14] The value of moderation and why this may support existing centralized platforms.
- [02:43] NFTs and smart contracts; how incentives are changing currently.
- [04:13] Impacts on content creation, monetization, and online selling.
- [05:05] Raising the bar on quality as the supply of content increases.
- [05:22] Transparency and the availability of viewing past actions.
- [05:37] How Gary V leveraged the new possibilities of NFTs.
- [06:32] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Gary V
- Naval Ravikant
- Chris Dickson
- Tim Ferriss
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: