In episode #1777, we talk about what to do if your social media posts get low engagement. Tuning into this episode you’ll hear about switching up your content, the connection between comments and reach, the tests that Eric and Neil have run, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: If Your Social Media Posts Get Low Engagement, Do This.
- [00:35] Change up the content you are creating.
- [00:51] Ask your friends with a lot of followers to make open-ended comments.
- [01:26] The limits of reels and using tweets as quotes.
- [02:33] Trying things out and getting high engagement for content out of your niche.
- [03:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: