In episode #1792, we talk about whether Twitter is a viable marketing platform today. A lot of people don’t see Twitter as being worth their time but they are mistaken. This is because there are plenty of examples of people going viral just because of Twitter. Tune in and hear about this and other arguments we make for why you should not forget about Twitter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Twitter A Viable Marketing Platform Today?
- [00:30] Why some people don’t see Twitter as valuable.
- [00:57] The value of taking an omnichannel approach.
- [02:23] How Twitter helped Shaan Puri and others build an audience.
- [03:51] The large amount of high net worth people on Twitter.
- [04:49] That is it for today!
- [04:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: