Today’s Episode is a little bit different. See, my friend Alastair McDermott has a couple of problems he’d like to solve: launching and promoting an online course, and growing his podcast. I believe these 2 things go hand-in-hand. A podcast is a great way to establish trust and expertise, which in-turn helps you sell more courses. So instead of Alastair dropping knowledge on us (which he does anyway…) we flip the script in this live coaching call, and he asks me a bunch of questions! This is one of my favorite episodes of the year – and highly educational for both of us!
- Beta testing your course is a great, lower-risk way to get your information out there and get real feedback.
- A podcast is a fantastic way to grow your audience, estabilish trust and expertise, and sell your courses.
- One way to grow your own podcasting audience is to guest on other people’s podcasts!
- Alastair McDermott
- Alastair on Twitter
- The Recognized Authority Podcast
- Building and Evolving Profitable Project Plan with Jennifer Bourn
- How to Hire a VA That Actually Helps You with Matthew Yahes
- Authority by Nathan Berry
- Pricing Creativity by Blair Enns
- Want to participate in a live coaching episode? Leave a Message Here.