In episode #1935, we share a bunch of marketing lessons that we learned at our recent event in Miami! After two years of lockdown, and no events during the pandemic, we finally got together and had a great time learning and sharing strategies. For an insider scoop on the most impactful ideas, listen in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Lessons We Learned From Our Miami Event.
- [00:27] A quick recap of our first event in 2 years!
- [01:01] An interesting fact about sources of income for the average millionaire.
- [01:19] Lessons about mergers and acquisitions; how to buy smart and leverage your way to success.
- [02:03] Using Reddit for product development and market research.
- [02:44] The importance of control and holding onto equity.
- [02:58] Some thoughts on A-B testing and updating video tags.
- [03:40] Travel hacks and how to get some freebies from great resorts!
- [04:18] Reflecting on the importance of community after the pandemic.
- [05:22] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about the event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Codie Sanchez
- Contrarian Thinking
- Greg Isenberg
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: