In episode #1863, Neil and Eric share some lesser-known but very effective PPC hacks. Just because lots of people aren’t using them doesn’t mean they don’t work. Be sure to tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Favorite PPC Hack That Few Seem to Use
- [00:28] You can target a direct competitor and the people who visit their site with PPC.
- [01:05] How Neil’s team does their PPC campaigns.
- [01:28] RLSA: what this is and how it helps you find customers.
- [01:54] Eric’s favorite PPC hack that uses video.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: