More and more, we’re hearing about why businesses should be on TikTok. As a creator, this can be a new place for you to gain an audience…if you do it right. And today’s guest, Alex Rossman, knows a thing or two about TikTok. His agency, Rossman Media, is currently moving many of his B2B clients to the platform with great success. Today, Alex will tell you why you should be there, and how to make the most of being on the platform…from building community to generating more leads. In Build Something More, we talk about what it’s like being a musician (we both play the drums), writing songs, and there’s a heavy dose of The Beatles in there too.
- TikTok has accelerated a lot faster than other social media platforms in growth and maturity. They even have a managed services to help business grow through trends.
- 1/10 of your videos will have some viral component to it. That doesn’t mean millions of views, but it could mean 10,000. So it’s important to be there, and be consistent.
- Alex recommends having a record day where you create 30 days worth of content in a sitting. Then you can plan and schedule it out. Using some free analytics, you can see what’s trending and ride those waves to growth.
- Alex Rossman
- Rossman Media on Facebook
- Rossman Media on Instagram
- Rossman Media on Twitter
- The Beatles: Get Back Documentary
- Ringo’s Masterclass
- Why Bussinesses are Missing out on Tiktok with Rebecca Simon
- Build Something Club