In episode #1924, Neil and Eric talk about whether you should aim for an exit. Aiming for an exit may seem like a worthy goal with a big payoff, but the truth is far more complicated. Tune in to learn more about the challenges of planning for an exit, why it’s detrimental to building a good business, and what you should be aiming for instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Should You Aim For An Exit?
- [00:42] Why it’s difficult to plan for an exit.
- [01:33] Why planning for an exit is equivalent to planning to fail.
- [03:25] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: