In this episode Sam (@theSamParr) highlights the key question he asked to change a Twitter argument for the better. He also breaks down some of the content he’s been consuming recently and shares what he liked about each piece. Do you like these special episodes? Tweet your feedback to Sam (@theSamParr) & let him know what you think.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (:52) Ben Mallah on negotiating
* (6:10) Michael Franzese on the Mafia
* (10:20) How to reframe an argument
* (12:35) The ugly side of Steve McQueen
* (15:05) Cities giving incentives to move