In episode #1782, we talk about the shifts in culture that have caused children to dream of being YouTubers rather than astronauts when they grow up. With so much of the content that people of all generations consume online being produced by influencers who seemingly have fun all day while making buckets of money, it is no wonder that being a YouTuber looks so appealing. Tune in and get our take on this situation.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Twice As Many Kids Want to Be YouTubers (Not Astronauts).
- [00:30] The move from kids wanting to be astronauts to YouTubers.
- [01:40] How the ways people make money are going to drastically change.
- [02:20] The different reasons why people love watching YouTube.
- [03:15] What is alluring about YouTubers and how to monetize an audience.
- [01:50] How people like Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul, and Kylie Jenner make money.
- [06:40] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: