The 7 Hottest Marketing Trends for 2021
In episode #1633, we give you the seven hottest marketing trends for 2021. You’ll hear about the rise of the concept of community and how to leverage it, the move towards content updating rather than content creation, the upsurge in subscription-based business models, and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 7 Hottest Marketing Trends for 2021.
- [00:29] Communities are getting bigger and bigger; leveraging community as media.
- [01:57] Content updating will be a bigger hire than content creation.
- [02:55] Leveraging the power of AI for writing copy.
- [03:45] How length standards are changing regarding text-based and video content.
- [05:03] Solutions for automated accounts based marketing.
- [05:44] Adapting to the rise of voice search and voice commerce.
- [06:27] The rise of subscription-based business models and platforms.
- [08:00] That’s it for today!
- [08:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: