The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
In episode #1680, we talk about the social platforms that provide the best scope for organic reach. In today’s pay-to-play landscape, reaching a wide audience organically seems less and less possible. There are still many different hacks and creative strategies you can use to get lots of followers on well-known and lesser mentioned platforms though. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
- [00:35] Build your following organically using visual posts on Pinterest.
- [01:13] The reach LinkedIn offers, especially in the B2B space.
- [01:49] Quora ranks high on google, so answering Quora questions can get you followers.
- [02:36] Don’t forget about YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world.
- [03:16] TikTok is offering big reach so they don’t get crushed by Instagram.
- [03:35] New features on social platforms get more love.
- [04:15] Exploring YouTube shorts and Snapchat spotlight.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: