In episode #1918, Neil and Eric talk about the best way to find marketing employees. LinkedIn is a great resource for finding talent and there are plenty of ways to use it to do your research and incentivize potential hires. To learn more about why you should hire slow and fire fast, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Way to Find Marketing Employees.
- [00:25] How to use LinkedIn to do research and find top marketing employees.
- [01:25] How to use LinkedIn Recruiter and how to incentivize potential new hires, as well as people who could help you find a new hire.
- [03:42] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint and how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: