Sam Parr (@theSamParr) and Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) discuss the business model of touring and creating live shows, how Andrew Lloyd Webber became a billionaire, what they would do if they knew they would make $5M no matter what, EMF protected pants, and more.
* Do you love MFM and want to see Sam and Shaan’s smiling faces? Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
* Would you like to participate in our clips contest? Earn up to $10k by remixing My First Million episodes. To learn more, go to mfmpod.com/clips.
* Want to win an hour of time with Sam and Shaan? Tap here to enter the contest.
* Want more insights like MFM? Check out Shaan’s newsletter.
* Click here to find out if you won $1,000 from the review giveaway: https://youtu.be/xsaO0H-0wg0
* If you won, please contact email@example.com
(00:20) – Sam threw up at a waterpark
(02:55) – YouTube creators for kids
(9:50) – The business model of touring
(18:20) – Creating a Y Combinator of content
(22:12) – The company you would build if you had the energy and the time
(25:30) – Starting a company based on who you want to employ
(31:15) – VR therapy
(36:30) – What would you do with $5M per year?
(41:30) – Sending gifts internationally to business partners
(55:20) – The man pretending to be Satoshi