The Cons of Clubhouse
In episode #1691, we assess Clubhouse and talk about the negative sides of using the platform. While Clubhouse does offer its users the opportunity to grow their following, this comes at a huge time cost. Some users also tend to lie and brag, which becomes toxic very quickly. Join us today and get a clearer picture of what it means to show up on Clubhouse.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: The Cons of Clubhouse.
- [00:54] The tendency for people to lie and boast about their success.
- [01:45] You have to be logged in on Clubhouse to get attention.
- [02:42] Excessive Clubhouse time ruins your good habits.
- [03:55] The juice is not worth the squeeze.
- [05:07] You can be banned by saying offensive things.
- [05:43] That is it for today!
- [05:44] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: