The Difference Between Audience VS Community
In episode #1703, we talk about the difference between audiences and communities. While audiences can be leveraged in amazing ways, if you can build a community around your brand you will have a much more powerful and robust force to wield and connect to. Join us today and hear how to build and thrive within communities, and to learn about some of the gains you’ll see by doing so.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Audience VS Community.
- [00:27] Audiences are not as engaged and active as communities.
- [01:24] Why Eric puts effort into fostering community.
- [02:08] The idea that communities are like motes and how to build one.
- [03:16] Why people flock to like-minded communities.
- [03:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: