In episode #1791, we talk about what makes NFTs interesting from a marketing standpoint and why Eric likes to collect Cryptopunks. NFTs are here to stay because they have enabled the digitization of scarcity. Scarcity is interesting to marketers because it creates demand and the chances are high that scarce things will go up in value over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Marketing Behind Cryptopunks (And Why Eric Buys Them).
- [00:47] Scarcity, authenticity, and the value proposition of NFTs.
- [02:04] Jumping in on a price dip in a technology that is here to stay.
- [03:09] Being ready to accept that the value might drop to zero.
- [04:32] What makes coins like Bitcoin and Dogecoin appealing.
- [05:15] That is it for today!
- [05:16] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: