In episode #1939, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when you’re too reliant on Facebook and Google ads. While there’s nothing wrong with running Facebook and Google ads, especially if you’re getting good results, it’s important not to put all your marketing investment in one place. Tune in to learn how you can diversify your marketing investments and take a long-term mindset to your marketing strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Too Reliant On Facebook and Google Ads? Do These Things.
- [00:28] Why you want to diversify your marketing investments.
- [01:01] Some other avenues you should be looking into, like SEO, affiliates, and partnerships.
- [01:56] How a long-term mindset can help your marketing.
- [03:49] The benefits of optimizing your conversion rates.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: