In episode #1913, Neil and Eric talk about what Facebook’s rebrand to Meta means for marketers. Get a breakdown of the distinctions between web one, two, and three, and learn how to leverage your marketing in the new decentralized online space. For all this and more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Facebook’s Rebrand to Meta Means For Marketers
- [00:43] How Facebook’s virtual world takes online meetups to a new level of immersion.
- [02:16] Facebook’s metaverse and its similarity to Second Life.
- [03:02] A breakdown of the distinctions between web one, web two, and web three.
- [03:47] How the advent of web three will affect marketers.
- [04:38] What we recommend for marketers on how to participate in web three and how to leverage marketing.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: