In episode #1851, Neil and Eric talk about different the ‘free’ marketing channels out there. While sweat equity is still a cost, there are many styles of marketing that still technically cost very little but can go a long way. Short-form videos, going live, and collaborations are just a few!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Marketing Channels Are Truly Free?
- [00:33] The low time versus high potential gain of short video content.
- [01:29] Partnerships are ‘free’ but they go a long way.
- [01:43] How to judge whether a social platform is worth your time.
- [02:23] The success of Eric’s collaboration with Chris Do.
- [03:10] Going live with people on Instagram.
- [03:10] DMs are free too!
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: