In episode #1890, Neil and Eric talk about What Their Typical Mondays Look Like. Neil shares why he is a fan of having an open schedule on a Monday, and Eric gets into operating at a higher level and why he likes to use Mondays for strategy meetings. For all this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Our Typical Mondays Look Like.
- [00:50] Neil’s typical Monday and why he likes an open schedule.
- [01:39] Eric’s typical Monday and why they tend to be meeting-heavy.
- [02:55] Why you should bear your entire week in mind and possibly use Monday to plan.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: