In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in other instances, Google has simply updated their algorithm. Tune in to hear their timely advice on these scenarios, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings.
- [00:27] What to do when you first start losing your traffic.
- [00:30] How to update your content to be better than all the competitors that are ranked higher than you.
- [01:34] How to use ClickFlow to identify which of your content is decaying.
- [02:53] What to do when Google changes its algorithm and you lose your ranking, the answer may surprise you!
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Stay on top of your traffic with Google Search Console and ClickFlow
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: