What’s Neil and Eric’s Biggest Marketing Regret?
In episode #1706, we share our biggest regrets from our business careers! For Neil, it has to do with opting to focus on quality over quantity early on, and the results of this choice, while Eric feels that he has focussed on too many different channels when he could have specialized more. Tune in to hear about it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Neil and Eric’s Biggest Marketing Regret?
- [00:30] Neil’s experiences going against the philosophy of Dharmesh Shah and HubSpot.
- [02:02] Eric’s regrets around focusing on too many different channels.
- [03:24] Mistakes are a part of business; learning from them is what counts.
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days free entry into our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: