In episode #1883, Neil and Eric talk about what’s wrong with the online course industry and discuss helpful solutions. Too many of the people taking online courses these days are either not completing what they set out to do or not getting what they signed up for. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Wrong With The Online Course Industry (And How To Make It Better).
- [00:35] The biggest issues in the online course industry.
- [02:07] Fostering a sense of community can drastically improve completion rates.
- [03:34] How to incorporate assignments, quizzes, and group coaching calls.
- [04:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: