In episode #1823, we give you our thoughts on when to scrap, pause, or continue a campaign. Tuning in, you’ll learn what to look out for in a campaign to assess its success so that you know how to act in the most economically efficient way possible. You will also hear about the value of striking when the iron is hot, and cycling offers to avoid giving your audience banner blindness.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Should You Continue, Pause, or Scrap a Marketing Campaign?
- [00:30] Going all in when your campaign is meeting its goals.
- [01:08] Scrapping a campaign when you have tried everything.
- [01:44] Pausing the campaign if the product/service is not serving customers.
- [02:27] Cycling offers and why pausing is often better than scrapping.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:17] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: