In episode #1919, Neil and Eric talk about where to find your first PPC client. There are quick and effective tools at your disposal for identifying potential clients who could use pay-per-click to scale up their business. Tune in today to hear how to use Crunchbase to discover potential clients and the best ways to reach out to them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where to Find Your First PPC Client.
- [00:25] Use Crunchbase to track down clients who have recently been funded and contact them with suggestions on how they can scale up through pay-per-click.
- [01:27] Use PredictLeads to find where funding is happening and contact CEOs.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: