In episode #1942, Neil and Eric talk about why bosses should set high expectations. In order for your company to grow and foster a thriving business culture, you need to have an exceptional team. We discuss the knock-on effect of setting high expectations and how it can motivate your team to be their very best! To learn more about this consequential topic, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bosses Should Set High Expectations.
- [00:30] Why Neil sets high standards while also compensating employees accordingly.
- [00:52] How high expectations and setting high achievers up to be player-coaches can help your business grow.
- [01:14] Why Eric likes to think of a business as a high-performance sports team.
- [02:02] How high expectations lead to a company-wide culture of high performance.
- [02:37] High performers will bring other high performers and raise the level of your company.
- [03:01] Why alignment amongst team members is critical to success.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: