In episode #1970, we talk about the value of bringing remote workers together. Even though both Eric and Neil have set up well-defined structures for remote working in their businesses, they still make sure their teams get to meet up in person regularly. Tuning in, you’ll hear about the importance of human connection in business success and the role that in-person interactions play in this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Bringing Remote Employees Together Matters.
- [00:29] How remote Neil’s business is and how he incorporates meetups.
- [00:54] Eric’s structures concerning remoteness and why he values in-person events.
- [02:21] Why people who know each other work better and the positive effects of this.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:39] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: