In episode #1790, we talk about why we have continued producing this podcast over so many years. The first thing that has kept us going is the enjoyment it has brought us, it is much easier to stay committed to a task if it is something that you enjoy! We have also been presented with so much opportunity for learning and growth, which would have been difficult without this structure and platform. So tune in to hear all about what has inspired us to make almost two thousand episodes of Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Do We Continue to Do This Podcast?
- [00:27] The real reason we have stuck with this project for the last five years!
- [01:31] The opportunity to learn and the continued growth that has been possible.
- [02:17] How the events we have hosted have surprised us.
- [02:39] The importance of the audience and how its growth has influenced deals.
- [03:12] Building a brand within a specific community through a podcast.
- [03:46] That is it for today!
- [03:48] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: