In episode #1769, we talk about earnings calls and the value of listening to them from a marketing perspective. Earnings calls are updates shared by publicly traded companies every quarter. So much of the strategies that internet marketers use are intertwined with companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Listening to what the CEOs of these companies are thinking about during their earnings calls can set you apart from the rest!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Every Marketer Should Listen to Earnings Calls.
- [00:30] What are earnings calls?
- [01:05] Following the paid advertising strategies of big social platforms.
- [02:33] Getting ahead of trends by tapping into CEOs’ thinking.
- [03:19] Understanding what sets the companies you admire apart.
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: