In episode #1803, we discuss why marketers should be angel investors. Tuning in, you’ll learn what an angel investor is and how it can be beneficial for you as a marketer, providing you with a window into market trends and tactics that you can implement in your own business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Be Angel Investors.
- [00:29] Defining an angel investor: someone who invests in early stage companies.
- [00:44] Why there is no limit on how much angel investors can invest.
- [00:55] The window that angel investing provides into market trends.
- [01:48] The potential of angel investing for marketers specifically.
- [03:12] Why we believe that Twitter is an untapped channel for marketing.
- [03:23] The partnership opportunities that come from investing and how to syndicate them.
- [04:14] That’s it for today!
- [04:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: