In episode #1907, we talk about the number one thing that your host, Neil Patel, is choosing to focus on for November: hiring rockstars! While you can’t necessarily quantify how much business they will attract per quarter, Neil believes that there are numerous ways in which rockstar employees create opportunities for your business. He also shares his advice for what to do when you can’t afford to hire the rockstar you want, so make sure to tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Neil is Choosing to Focus On This One Thing for November.
- [00:31] Why Neil is focusing on hiring rockstars in November, December, even January.
- [01:45] While you can’t quantify the business they will attract, hiring rockstars creates opportunities.
- [02:10] How hiring rockstars has accounted for 30 to 40 percent of Neil’s new revenue.
- [02:35] What to do when you can’t afford to hire a rockstar; wait until you can!
- [02:46] The benefits of keeping rockstars ‘on ice’ and keeping them excited.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: