In episode #1965, Neil and Eric talk about why SEO is an unfair advantage. Large companies spend tens of millions on paid advertising, while a fraction of that goes to SEO. SEO has fantastic long-term advantages, and the good news is that it doesn’t need to cost you millions of dollars to benefit from its impact. Tune in today to hear how mastering SEO can give your business an unfair advantage and why it only gets better in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why SEO Is An Unfair Advantage.
- [00:25] How SEO differs from paid advertising.
- [00:46] Why SEO is difficult to scale up and requires a lot of creativity.
- [01:36] Why Neil and Eric love SEO’s ability to empower smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
- [02:06] How SEO forces you into long-term thinking.
- [03:23] The compounding effect of good SEO and why it gives you an unfair advantage.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: