In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile to build community and ensure people are connecting. Tune in today to hear how you can make your course stand out from the pack.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why So Few People Finish Courses (And How to Make Yours Pop).
- [00:33] The numbers around course completion.
- [00:59] What a cohort-based course is and why they are more successful than self-service courses.
- [01:50] The benefits of doing a course that has a strong community component.
- [02:05] Neil’s experience of a course that had weekly calls.
- [03:10] Community management and engagement is key to course success.
- [04:10] Tips on how you can make your course stand out.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: