In episode #1889, Neil and Eric talk about Why US Adults Find TV Ads to Be Trustworthy. Neil shares his findings from a survey that adults over fifty are much more likely to trust figures and companies who appear on tv, and what that means for your marketing strategy. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why US Adults Find TV Ads to Be Trustworthy.
- [00:30] How the US departure from Afghanistan has affected tv advertising schedules.
- [01:16] The survey findings on older adults over 50, and their belief that individuals and companies who appear on tv are trustworthy.
- [01:57] Some of the streaming services that offer advertising opportunities like Roku and Hulu.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Advertise on Roku and Hulu
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: