In episode #1810, Neil and Eric share the value of talking to your customers to learn more. Yes, reading is important, but getting your hands dirty and testing things is where you will gain the most knowledge about what will work for you and your company.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Need to Go Talk to Potential Customers Instead of Reading.
- [00:27] You learn the most by doing; reading can only get you so far.
- [01:22] An example of why it is important to go out there and learn from customers.
- [01:50] The importance of sharing experiences rather than giving advice.
- [03:09] There is nothing wrong with reading, but you will learn so much from your customers ultimately.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: