In episode #1904, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire when you’ve reached $100k in revenue. When you’ve reached this important milestone it’s a good time to take stock of what you’re spending your time on unnecessarily and consider who you can hire to help you scale up to $1M in revenue. To hear more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: You’ve reached $100k in revenue, Who should you hire?
- [00:25] Why your new hire should be centered on growth.
- [01:14] How to use a task prioritization chart to determine which of your tasks you should be outsourcing.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: