In episode #1906, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire once you’ve reached $10M in revenue. Only 1.1% of American businesses have reached this prestigious milestone. To learn more about how to identify the candidate that will take your business to $100M in revenue, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: You’ve Reached $10M in Revenue, Who Should You Hire?
- [00:34] An overview of the 1.1% of American businesses that have reached this milestone.
- [00:49] How to identify the new hire that will take you to $100M in revenue.
- [01:44] Advice on how to de-risk a new high-stakes-hire.
- [02:46] Why you need to define your outcomes before searching for your new hire.
- [04:37] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: