In episode #1905, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire when you’ve reached $1M in revenue. If you’ve reached a six-figure income, congratulations! Scaling up from here will mean making various, detailed improvements to different parts of your operations. To learn more about how a new hire can speed up this process, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: You’ve Reached $1M in Revenue, Who Should You Hire?
- [00:34] Why your new hire should be geared towards operations.
- [01:04] The concept of the visionary and an integrator in business.
- [01:48] Why visionaries need a detail-oriented integrator to take their operations to the next level.
- [02:40] Hiring an operations employee will help you scale up faster.
- [02:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: